All blog posts are copyrighted. Plagiarists run the risk of prosecution.



Dustin's Introduction

Hello all, I am a recent addition to this blog. My name is Dustin, as you can see. I was born, raised, and still reside in the small town of Albemarle, North Carolina. I am a college student transfering to UNCC sometime next year as a political science major. I work an average of 56 hours a week and go to school another 12, so I don't have much free time. My political views are libertarian and I believe in the Constitution. I'm aware at 20 I may be younger than most people on here, but I hope you find my post well thought out and informative. I look foreward to reading and learning from everyone elses blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more from you. Excellent writing, wonderful blog, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete